Pages

18 November, 2022

Peter Obi begs Wike to support his candidacy for president.

 

The governor of Rivers, Nyesom Wike, has been urged to endorse Peter Obi's bid for the presidency by the Labour Party, LP.

Obi delivered the call

on Thursday at the opening of the Nkpolu Oroworukwo flyover in Port Harcourt, the state capital of Rivers.

"I'll talk to my guys, and we'll bargain," he declared. He (Wike) will quit the federal for us if we leave the state for him. We'll work things out. We recognize your authority.

We won't argue with you, we promise. Anyone who engages in conflict with you is incompetent. I won't give it a go. I beseech you. Give us this and take the other, please. We'll let you handle it. "I assure you of our commitment to constructing a better Nigeria. I would accommodate them in the other one. The past will not determine the future. I stand in for Nigeria's future along with Datti. I've instructed Nigerians to hold me accountable. I won't offer an explanation. I am aware of the issues in Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment