Pages

14 October, 2022

Diane Russet: Producer of African magic and reality TV star

 

MultiChoice Group is a phenomenon that makes dreams come true, whether it's by assisting you in establishing your place in the music industry, stepping into famous walkways, or painting the big screens.

Over the years, MultiChoice, an entertainment treasure trove and talent incubator, has utilized its platforms as a launching pad to

assist people in realizing their ambitions, and BBNaija stars are some of the biggest beneficiaries. Diane Russet, a former reality television star, will profit from these chances a second time when she transitions her show, Ricordi, from a web series to a TV series on Africa Magic.

An ex-BBNaija housemate named Precious Yunana "Diane Russet" Yashim appeared in the fourth season of the show, dubbed "Pepper Dem," in the franchise. Diane is an actor, producer, model, culinary enthusiast, and alumna of the University of Debrecen in Hungary.


However, life for Diane wasn't always easy before her BBNaija success. She admitted in an interview with The Guardian that the challenges she was going through after the death of her father caused her to doubt God and quit praying.

"I believe that I cried more than I prayed. If that makes any sense, I can recall that I had doubts about God and that for a while, I actually despised him. I had trouble praying, and it was hard to come back to where I was with God. You see, my dad passed away. I was having a lot of difficulties at school and a bad time overall. But after reflecting, I believe that time was necessary for me to go through to get to where I am now. Because of this, I value things more than ever and wouldn't trade my experience thus far for anything."

According to Statista, Nigeria's unemployment rate will be 33% in 2022, which would result in a large exodus of young people from the nation. Diane, however, has not been included in this growing number, unlike many of her other ex-housemates who have benefited from MultiChoice's services. She has established a name for herself in the entertainment sector, relegating her difficult background to distant memory.

Diane has created and starred in three short films, Therapist, Bayi, Storm, and Mo & Mel, since her departure from the reality series Big Brother Naija. Additionally, she appeared in the film Breaking Point, which was released in theaters in the latter part of 2020, and is a component of Jade Osiberu's most recent film, Brotherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment